Ultrasonic Sensor Liquid Level Gauge, Water Level Sensor (A+E 63L)
1) Two lines LCD display and keyboard, live operation.
2) Intergrated detection module with 4-20 mA /RS485 connector.
3) Protected from over voltage and over current.
4) Intergrated temperature sensor.
5) Automatically detected lively electrical disturbance and restained it.
6) Four optional response speed, even the liquid has sharp fluctuation the average level can be read accurately.
7) Non-connected with the medium.
1) The distance between the probe and the lowest level should be shorter than the measuring range of the choosed level meter.
2) The distance between the probe and the highest level should be longer than the dead zone of the choosed level meter.
3) The surface of the probe should be keeping parallel with the liquid.
ApplicationWhen you are not very clear about how to select an ultrasonic liquid level gauge model, please kindly tell us as much about the project so that we could recommend you an appropriate one, such as:
1) Continuous and nonconnected lequid, pasty and small particulate matter.
2) It has the function of system intergration with 4-20mA simulate current or RS485 connector / ModBUS protocol.
How to select?
|Measuring range||0-3m, 0-6m, 0-10m, 0-15m, 0-20m|
|Bearing ||4-6 degree|
|Pressure ||under 0.4 MPa |
|Display ||LCD |
|Simulate output ||4-20mA current |
|Digital output ||Hart (optional and charged more) |
|Power supply ||DC 12-36V |
|Ambient temperature ||-20-60 degree|
|Protection ||IP65 |
|Probe ||water proof, ABS, anticorrosion, PTFE|
1) Where will be the meter used?
2) What's the measuring media?
3) How is the measuring range?
4) How is the working condition, temperature, pressure, foam & dust?
5) How about the process connection and installation?
6) Other specific requirements.
All your information would be highly appreciated. Alternatively, you can send us an email or use the contact form which can be found on the contact page of our website.
If you are interested in our water tank level indicator, please call our office at +86-(0)21-5869 6328.