New Hot Sale Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter (A+E-80FC)
|FOB Price:||US $500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $500/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Alumnium Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: A+E-80FC
- Main Application: Water
- Sensor: Clamp-on/External
- Type: Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Measuring Principle: Acoustics
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Battery Operation: up to 24h
- Internal Data Logger: Optional
- Intuitive Flow Meter Menu: Yes
- Flow Measurement Accuracy: Better Than 1%
- Signal Output: Isolated RS485
- Origin: China
- Accuracy: >±1%
- Size: Dn15-6000
- Application: Water Supply
- Measuring Media: Liquid
- Measurement Object: Closed Pipeline
- Temperature: 0-160 Degree
- Heat Quantity Measurement Function: Optional
- Data Download: RS 232 or USB Cable
- Unique Audible Sensor Positioning Asst: Yes
- Calorimetric Measurement Accuracy: 2%-3%
- Trademark: AEAD
The flow meter is a portable clamp-on flow meter with built-in printer offering
a variety of optional features. It is a compact and robust instrument that
comprises additional functions that can turn it into more than just a flow meter.
General Information for Ultrasonic Flowmeter
In contrast to its hand-held couterpart, the portable flow meter offers a built-in
thermosensitive printer to relize real-time or definite time printing. But it can't be
used simultaneously with data logger function.
The correct installation of the clamp-on sensors on the pipe is made easy by the
incorporated Audibel Sensor Positioning Assistant which gives the user visual and
audible indications during sensor mounting.
Heat quantity measurement for Ultrasonic Flowmeter
The portable flow meter offers a heat quantity measurement function that turns the
instrument into a portable energy meter. When equipped with this feature, the meter
incorporates measured flow and temperature values delivered by two PT100 sensors
into heat flow and heat quantity. This is valuable information to assess the efficiency
of heat exchangers and HVAC systems.
Data logger and download interface for Ultrasonic Flowmeter
The flow meter can be ordered with an internal data logger, which is available to
store up to 100,000 measurements with each measurement ( volume, mass, heat
flow, heat quantity and temperature units) which can be selected by the user before
each measurement. The data can be transferred via RS 232 or USB.
Measurement technology for Ultrasonic Flowmeter
All AEAD clamp-on ultrasonic flow meters apply ultrasonic transit-time measurement
technology. This enables the instruments to provide highly accurate and reliable flow
data for almost any kind of liquid regardless of its electric conductivity.
This portable ultrasonic flow meter is widely used to measure water, seawater, sewage,
alcohol, various oils and other single, uniform and stable liquid that can transmit ultrasonic
Technical Parameters for Ultrasonic Flowmeter
1. Flow Measurement Accuracy: better than 1%
2. Calorimetric Measurement Accuracy: 2%-3%
3. Working Power Supply: built-in Ni-MH rechargebale battery,
charging source 220V, which supplies for up to 24 hours after charging.
4. Measuring Period: 500ms (2 times per second, and 128 groups of data
collected during each period)
5. Display Digits: 8 digits, 2 lines of Chinese character displayed on the same screen.
6. Thermal Loss Calculation: beginning with 0.25K, temperature resolution: 0.01 degree
7. Temperature Range: 4 degree ~ 95 degree, temperature difference range:3 degree ~ 75 degree
8. Ambient Temperature: category B, -25 degree ~ 55 degree
9. Signal output: isolated RS485
10. Communication Protocol: MODBUS protocol, FUJI extension protocol and
compatible with the communication protocols of similar products manufactured in
other venders at home.
11. Printout: equipped with built-in integrated thermal printer, which can realize real-time
or timed printing.
12. Data Storage: the optional built-in data storage unit (SD card) can store
time, instantaneous flow, accumulative flow, signal status and etc. The data can be imported
into the computer (only one from data storage and printing functions can be selected).
13. Installation: external application installation
14. Temperature Sensor: PT100 Jacketed platinum resistor
15. Other Functions: self diagnosis to indicate whether the current working condition is normal or not.
|Technical parameters:||Standard S1 type||Standard M1 type||Standard L1 type||High-temperature S1H type||High-temperature M1H type|
|Applicable pipe diameter (DN)||15~100||50~700||300~6000||15~100||50~700|
|Material||ABS||Special high-temperature material|
|Installation method||V (N\W)method||V\Z method||Z method||V (N\W)method||V\Z method|
|Calibration||Pairing & Calibrating for the complete machine|
|Applicable temperature||0~70 degree||0~160 degree|
|Medium type:||Water, seawater, sewage, alcohol, various oils and other single, uniform and stable liquid that can transmit ultrasonic wave|
|Medium turbidity:||≤20000ppm with low bubble content|
|Applicable pipes:||Uniform and compact pipes made of carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, PVC, aluminum, glass fiber reinforced plastics, and lining is permitted.|
|Pipe lining material||Epoxy asphalt, rubber,|
mortar, polypropylene, polystyrene, bakelite, polytetrafluoroethylene etc.
|Signal cable||Standard configuration: 5mX2, and 10mX2 or 15mX2 are optional.|