China Reasonable Price Differential Pressure Transmitter Manufacturer
|FOB Price:||US $250 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $250/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: A+E 920
- Structure Type: Capacitive Pressure Transmitter
- Accuracy Grade: 0.2G
- IP Rating: IP65
- Customized: Customized
- Output Signal: 4~20mA
- Material: Ss 316 L
- Display: Digital LCD
- Steability: Within 0.2% in 12 Months
- Connection: 1/2 NPT
- Transport Package: Carton with Protective Foam, Size 24.5*22*22cm
- HS Code: 9026201090
- Type: Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Measuring Medium: Liquid, Gas
- Pressure range: 0-40 MPa
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Item: Differential Pressure Transmitter
- Communication: Hart Protocol
- Supply Voltage: DC12-45 V
- Damping: 0-16s
- Cable Inlet: M20*1.5 or 1/2 NPT
- Trademark: AEAD
- Origin: Shanghai, Cn
This differential pressure transmitter adopts advanced integrated circuit and surface mounting technique. Compared with analog transmitter, the differential pressure transmitter has more functions like communication, test and configuration, etc. It has improved standard accuracy and temperature compensation to enhance the quality.
1. This differential pressure transmitter adopts advanced digital technique and frequency phase shift keying craft so that make the connection of site and control room more convenient.
2. Besides remote communication, this differential pressure transmitter possesses measuring range self-adjusted, zeroing button. The transmitter could be adjusted after mounted.
|Applicable media||liquid, gas and steam|
|Output||two wire 4-20mA direct current signal with HART digital signal|
|Supply voltage||DC12-45V, generally DC24V|
|Load resistance||Max load 600Ω|
|Display||Pointer or digital LCD optional|
|Zeroing||With button on transmitter or by HART operator|
|Process temperature||-40 to 104ºC for sensor, -40 to 85ºC for circuit|
|Ambient temperature||-40 to 55ºC|
|Starting time||< 2s|
|Damping||0-16s, resolution 0.1s|
|Stability||Within 0.2% in 12 months|
|Temperature impact||< 0.3% full scale|
|Static pressure impact||Revised|
|Vibration impact||0.1% full scale|
|Power impact||< 0.005%|
|Material||SS316 or bespoke|
|Cable inlet||M20*1.5 or 1/2NPT|
|Ex-proof||Exd II CT4 or Exia II CT6|
This differential pressure transmitter would be used to measure flow, level and other situation where need accurate pressure or differential pressure. Correct installation will affect the measured result. To get better performance, the transmitter should try to avoid great temperature change, impact and vibration conditions.
*Note: Measuring media must not be frozen. Otherwise the sensor would be damaged.
AEAD Technology moves to Chinese first free trade zone --Shanghai Pilot Free Trade Zone in Nov. 2014. That is a milestone for the company development to global market.
AEAD Technology is committed to provide the very best support possbile. Our customers have unique service needs, and we offer a variety of service options to support them. For any questions, you will either get the answer or have one of our professionals to contact you within 24 hours.