Table-Type Pressure Pump (A+E YFQ-60TS)
|FOB Price:||US $600 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $600/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Carboard Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: A+E YFQ-60TS
- Measuring Range: 0-60MPa
- Medium: Transformer Oil
- Application: Chemical Instrument, Mechanical Instrument
- LCD Display: Without LCD Display
- Trademark: AEAD
- Certification: SGS
- Interface: M20 X 1.5
- Operating Environment: 5~35 C, Humidity ≤80%, Non-Corruptive Site
- Power: Electricity
- Customized: Customized
- Origin: Shanghai
A+E YFQ-60TS Pressure Calibration Console is a new product completely made of stainless steel, which can verify general purpose pressure gauges and transmitters working together with standard instruments with pressure reaching 60MPa.
Operating Principles and Structure
Pressure Calibrator is made up of pressure output interface, oil cup, trimming, stop valve, connecting lines and base, etc.
Close the stop valve on the oil cup, rotate the hand-cranking wheel for fine adjustment to move the internal piston, and the generated pressure will be transmitted to the standard meter and the meter to be tested through two pressure output interfaces. Finally, the tested meter will be verified according to the pressure value of standard meter.
Structure of pressure calibrator: 1 Interface for standard meter, 2 stop valve for standard interface, 3 Fine drive 4 Connecting lines, 5 Output stop valve, 6 Base
Installation and Usage
1) Pressure Calibrator should be put on the workbench that is easy to operate, and should maintain horizontal.
2) Pressure Calibrator shall not be subject to vibration, and the workbench shall be stacked up with leather cushion and be fastened with screws.
3) Usage: Open oil cup valve, rotate the hand wheel to the left and make the cylinder of pressure pump filled with transformer oil.
4) Close oil cup valve, rotate the hand wheel and compress the transformer oil. Verify the tested meter according to the indicating values of the two meters after the oil acts on the standard meter and the tested meter.
Maintenance and Repair
1) Rinse parts of the pressure calibration console regularly.
2) The transformer oil should be of no impurities or dirt-free. The oil shall be replaced after a period of time.
3) It should be covered with cloth cover when it's not used in order to prevent dusts from entering into pressure calibration console.