Ultrasonic Water Level Transmitter
|FOB Price:||US $230 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $230/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set/M|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: A+E-63LA
- Range: 0-15m
- Accuracy: 0.2%, 0.3%Fs
- Structure: All in One
- Certification: CE
- Process Temperature: -20℃~80℃
- Dead Zone: 0.25-0.6m
- Bearing: 4-6 Degree
- Display: Digital LCD
- Supply Voltage: DC12~36V
- Protection: IP65
- Transport Package: Carborad
- HS Code: 90261000
- Principle: Vibration Sensor
- Measurement Accuracy: ±8mm
- Kind: Ultrasonic Wave
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Material: ABS
- Item: Ultrasonic Water Level Meter
- Resolution: 1mm
- Process Pressure: < 0.3 MPa
- Output: 4-20mA
- Amb Temp: -20 ~ 60 C
- Trademark: AEAD
- Origin: Shanghai, Cn
1) Using two lines LCD display and keyboard that can be operated lively.
2) Intergrated detection module with 4-20 mA /RS485 connector.
3) All imput and output cables are protected from over voltage and over current.
4) Intergrated temperature sensor.
5) Automatically detected lively electrical disturbance and restained it.
6) Four optional response speed, even the liquid has sharp fluctuation the average level can be read accurately.
7) Nonconnected with the medium so it can work longer.
1) The distance between the probe and the lowest level should be shorter than the measuring range of the choosed level meter.
2) The distance between the probe and the highest level should be longer than the dead zone of the choosed level meter.
3) The surface of the probe should be keeping parallel with the liquid.
1) Continuous and nonconnected lequid, pasty and small particulate matter.
2) It has the function of system intergration with 4-20mA simulate current or RS485 connector / ModBUS protocol.
|Measuring range||0-3m, 0-6m, 0-10m, 0-15m, 0-20m|
|Pressure||under 0.4 MPa|
|Simulate output||4-20mA current|
|Digital output||Hart (optional and charged more)|
|Power supply||DC 12-36V|
|Ambient temperature||-20-60 degree|
|Probe||water proof, ABS, anticorrosion, PTFE|
If you are interested in our ultrasonic water level transmitter, please call our office at +86-(0)21-5869 6328.
Alternatively, you can send us an email or use the contact form which can be found on the contact page of our website.