Ultrasonic Sensor Liquid Level Gauge, Water Level Sensor
|FOB Price:||US $230 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $230/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set/M|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: A+E 63L
- Range: 0-15m
- Accuracy: 0.1%
- Structure: All in One
- Certification: CE, SGS
- Process Temperature: -20℃~80℃
- Dead Zone: 0.25-0.6m
- Bearing: 4-6 Degree
- Protection: IP67
- Digital Output: Hart (Optional and Charged More)
- Process Pressure: < 0.3 MPa
- Origin: Shanghai, Cn
- Principle: Ultrasonic
- Measurement Accuracy: ±3mm
- Kind: Ultrasonic Wave
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Material: ABS
- Item: Liquid Level Gauge
- Resolution: 1mm
- Measuring Range: 0-3m, 0-6m, 0-10m, 0-15m, 0-20m
- Ambient Temperature: -20-60 Degree
- Probe: Water Proof, ABS, Anticorrosion, PTFE
- Trademark: AEAD
- HS Code: 9026100000
1) Two lines LCD display and keyboard, live operation.
2) Intergrated detection module with 4-20 mA /RS485 connector.
3) Protected from over voltage and over current.
4) Intergrated temperature sensor.
5) Automatically detected lively electrical disturbance and restained it.
6) Four optional response speed, even the liquid has sharp fluctuation the average level can be read accurately.
7) Non-connected with the medium.
1) The distance between the probe and the lowest level should be shorter than the measuring range of the choosed level meter.
2) The distance between the probe and the highest level should be longer than the dead zone of the choosed level meter.
3) The surface of the probe should be keeping parallel with the liquid.
1) Continuous and nonconnected lequid, pasty and small particulate matter.
2) It has the function of system intergration with 4-20mA simulate current or RS485 connector / ModBUS protocol.
|Measuring range||0-3m, 0-6m, 0-10m, 0-15m, 0-20m|
|Pressure||under 0.4 MPa|
|Simulate output||4-20mA current|
|Digital output||Hart (optional and charged more)|
|Power supply||DC 12-36V|
|Ambient temperature||-20-60 degree|
|Probe||water proof, ABS, anticorrosion, PTFE|
How to select?