Capacitive RF Admittance Level Transmitter
|FOB Price:||US $700 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $700/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case, Carborad Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: A+E 64L
- Range: 0-30m
- Accuracy: 0.5%
- Structure: All in One or Split
- Certification: SGS
- Process Temperature: -80~300℃
- Max Pressure: 32.0 MPa (320bar)
- Ambient Temp: -40 to 75 C (-40 to 167 F)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA Two-Wire
- Relative Humidity: <85%
- Time Delay: 0-30s Adjustable
- Origin: Shanghai
- Principle: Piezoelectric Type
- Measurement Accuracy: ±8mm
- Kind: RF Admittance
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Material: SS304
- Item: Level Transmitter
- Operating Temp: -80 to 350 C (-112 to 752 F)
- Power: DC24V
- Load Resistance: 250 Ohm
- Installation: Compact or Split
- Trademark: AEAD
- HS Code: 9026100000
The RF Admittance level transmitter is composed of two parts: detection and transmission. The detection part is composed of a probe, a protective casing and a sensor, and the transmission part is composed of an oscillator, a demodulator, a amplifier, a voltage and current converter, a dial gauge and an outer casing.
The oscillator generates 100KHz radio-frequency voltage, which will be applied on an electrical bridge composed of inductor and capacitance, and used to compensate the distributed capacitance on coaxial-cable. The capacitance would be measured formed by the sensor and the material.
--The most versatile level technology for liquids, slurries, interface and granules measurement.
--Two-wire, 4-20mA loop transmitter.
--Low cost of ownership, no maintenance, and no moving parts to wear out.
--Stable, repeatable and accurate measurement within 0.5% of range.
--Built-in isolation and surge protection for increased reliability.
--Integral and remote installation up to 50m.
This level transmitter can be widely used for continuous measurement of liquid level and material level in the industries of petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, pharmaceuticals, food and paper making.
|Contacting Material||SS316L, 1C318Ni9Ti|
|Process temperature||< 350°C|
|Supply Voltage||24VDC (11.5-36)|
|Output||two wire 4-20mA|
How to Select?
When you are not very clear about how to select a level transmitter model, please kindly tell us as much about the project so that we could recommend you an appropriate one, such as:
1) Where will be the meter used?
2) What's the measuring media?
3) How is the measuring range?
4) How is the working condition, temperature, pressure, foam & dust?
5) How about the process connection and installation?
6) Other specific requirements.
All your information would be highly appreciated.